Frugooscape
Welcome to Frugoo scape Please take your time to register.
Frugooscape
Welcome to Frugoo scape Please take your time to register.
Frugooscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Online Game!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» old player, old friends?
i dont know how to activate please reply EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:41 am by glitchbro

» Why is server down?
i dont know how to activate please reply EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:17 pm by skylinegtr

» *NEW* frugooscape client please download!
i dont know how to activate please reply EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:38 am by anthony601273

» How do i play?
i dont know how to activate please reply EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 pm by This sucks

» About Frugooscape
i dont know how to activate please reply EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:30 am by shintetsu

» frugooscape when will be online?
i dont know how to activate please reply EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:44 am by gringo414

» I am a MOD
i dont know how to activate please reply EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:42 pm by 4ssasin

» HI started playing game again
i dont know how to activate please reply EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:39 pm by 4ssasin

» i dont know how to activate please reply
i dont know how to activate please reply EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:03 pm by a g4y cowboy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

i dont know how to activate please reply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
99prayer rs

i dont know how to activate please reply Empty
PostSubject: i dont know how to activate please reply   i dont know how to activate please reply EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:45 pm

i don't know how to activate this site every time i go to download the thing downloads and then it goes to some untitled mozzila fire fox thing and it is weird and i wanted to play theis frugooscape site so bad but it looks like i won't unless someone replies and tells me how to get on this frugooscape world for the cheats suchach as ::pickup, ::ranarmor, and ::bank i just want a link or somethign to get to it thank you ver much

99prayer rs!!
Back to top Go down
a g4y cowboy

i dont know how to activate please reply Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont know how to activate please reply   i dont know how to activate please reply EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:03 pm

The server has been offline for a week or two now, so there is really no point in me trying to explain to you how to download the client and everything. And there aren't any ::pickup codes or ::bank or anything like that.
Back to top Go down

i dont know how to activate please reply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frugooscape :: General :: General Disscussion-
Jump to: