Frugooscape
Welcome to Frugoo scape Please take your time to register.
Frugooscape
Welcome to Frugoo scape Please take your time to register.
Frugooscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Online Game!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» old player, old friends?
Players need to EARN their staff spots EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:41 am by glitchbro

» Why is server down?
Players need to EARN their staff spots EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:17 pm by skylinegtr

» *NEW* frugooscape client please download!
Players need to EARN their staff spots EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:38 am by anthony601273

» How do i play?
Players need to EARN their staff spots EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 pm by This sucks

» About Frugooscape
Players need to EARN their staff spots EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:30 am by shintetsu

» frugooscape when will be online?
Players need to EARN their staff spots EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:44 am by gringo414

» I am a MOD
Players need to EARN their staff spots EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:42 pm by 4ssasin

» HI started playing game again
Players need to EARN their staff spots EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:39 pm by 4ssasin

» i dont know how to activate please reply
Players need to EARN their staff spots EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:03 pm by a g4y cowboy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Players need to EARN their staff spots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
octane weed

octane weed

Players need to EARN their staff spots Empty
PostSubject: Players need to EARN their staff spots   Players need to EARN their staff spots EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:52 pm

I think that EVERYONE should be demoted EXCEPT for me. Because if you think about it. What did everyone do to get their mod/admin spots....NOTHING except fill out an application. I myself am the #1 forum poster...i have OVER 10 posts.....kamorox has 4 and everyone else has 1 and 0. Do you see what i meen. There has to be SOME means of EARNING your admin/mod spot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodsriver.webs.com

Players need to EARN their staff spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players need to EARN their staff spots   Players need to EARN their staff spots EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:01 am

octane weed wrote:
I think that EVERYONE should be demoted EXCEPT for me. Because if you think about it. What did everyone do to get their mod/admin spots....NOTHING except fill out an application. I myself am the #1 forum poster...i have OVER 10 posts.....kamorox has 4 and everyone else has 1 and 0. Do you see what i meen. There has to be SOME means of EARNING your admin/mod spot.
i tell you wat i done
welcomed everyone, helped everyone who need it help (and just posting those not mean that u have to become a mod or admin ,becouse i could make 100 post in 2 days about important things
and thanks becouse of u i was demoted
, but anyway thats the past
Back to top Go down

Players need to EARN their staff spots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frugooscape :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: